Wednesday, November 3, 2010

halloween

So im a terrible mom and didn't get any pics of my kiddos on halloween (mostly because my camera is MIA) so i stole these pics off of Kylee's blog. Thanks Ky!
Here I am making up a little witches brew for the kids.
They were captivated but too scared to drink it because me story was pure A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Owen decided on a football player after debating between a robot and a superhero. Good choice...since i already had the seahawks getup from christmas last year!
Reg was a super awesome super hero. He really got into character.
And here are all the Mackay cousin + Courtney.
Trick or treating was pretty eventful this year seeing that we got stuck in the hale storm and had to get a ride home from a perfect stranger. The boys were bauling because "rocks" were hitting them.
Well..we were determined to get back out there so we jumped in the car and trick or treated old school. They would jump out in the rain, run to the door, collect their goodies and jump back in. I had the easy job...driving.
Overall, it was a success and the boys eat their candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I figure the faster it is gone, the faster i can stop worrying about it laying around.

1 comment:

The Dumas Family said...

Such cute boys! I hope all is well. I promise to call you soon to have our date night. I haven't forgotten and can't wait!