Friday, May 8, 2009

Let me tell you...

about THIS kid.
He is 16 months and is quite the handful.
Likes to un-sort my sorted/folded laundry and put on his brothers underwear (just to bug him)
He has a goose-egg or battle wound on his head at all times from falling on the sidewalk or off the trampoline...
(I promise, im not a bad mother...i DO keep an eye on him)
He runs EVERYWHERE
Gets into my fridge and naws on all my string cheese. It looks as though a mouse lives in there.
LOVES sugar in all forms
Has a gap the size of texas between his 2 front teeth
Is obsessed with ducks and quacks 24 hours a day.
He is seriously entertaining!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Kids are definitely a handful at this age. Good thing they are so dang cute! Are you counting down the weeks until Nursery?

Lindsey said...

but he is stinkin cute.

Kara said...

He's going to be a stinker I can see it in his smile!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Oh boys. They may be stinkers when they are little, but you'll be laughing at all of us with teenage girl drama...but who knows maybe you'll get that too.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

What a cute little guy.