Monday, May 18, 2009

So...my weekend was a success. I had a blast hangin with my wonderful, quirky and seriously fun sister-in-laws and mother in law. Man, it was nice to get away and Seattle was perfect...no rain!! More pics to come (i need pics emailed to me ladies).
As for business, i was devasted to hear that Owen's awesome preschool teacher is not teaching in the fall. Owen doens't know yet, i don't want to break his heart...so i need some ideas to put a smile on his face after the bad news. Any preschools in the area by kiwanas park? I will do out of the home, or even at a high school?? Do they do that anymore? C'mon, i need ideas fast so that i can get him in somewhere!
Take a look at the pic above...melt your heart right? How wouldn't want this bundle of joy?
Let me know guys!
Gracias.
Ps- dog bite is healing nicely...i don't think i have rabies so i will save the 2,000 i never had and skip the shots and keep on treckin'.

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Linds, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog attack, man that's so scarry! I'm glad you're doing good though...keep truckin along :) Now, I just need to get my bum in gear and start working hard! Love Seattle, it is such a beautiful place. Glad you were able to get away :)

JEN said...

I know that Bridger's preschool (which I LOVED) is going to fill his spot for the fall. I just barely told her yesterday that we weren't coming back so you could check there. I'm not sure if she has a waiting list or anything but it really is an awesome place! Click on the link from my blog if you want to look into it.

JEN said...

p.s. it is just off state street by timpanogas elementary.

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Guess who is going to be one of your new neighbors! When Jt and I get married we'll be living just about a block south of you! I was talking with Kassie a few days ago and she mentioned you lived near our future house(Jt already lives there). I'll have to stop by and visit from time to time as I don't know anyone around there!