Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Sorry for the lack of posts lately...i find myself super "churchy" these days and loving it. Let me just say how overwhelming-ly loving members of the church are when asked to serve. Mormons are powerful. Its like superman and all his side kicks in one releif society room at once! For example, a friend of mine in the ward decided to throw together a service project for "nienie" last minute. That didn't stop anyone from donating! We had bins and bins full of items for her family and people dropping off boxes on our doorsteps. I currently have a car full of goods and it gets me all emotional everytime i jump in the car. My ward is awesome, amazing, thoughtful and loving! I have made the best of friends in my ward. No kiddin. I love them and i love them even more for loving my rambunctious kids. (which by the way have been melting my heart lately). You all know who you are and i love you! I always dreamed of the kind of neighborhood i could sit on my porch and have conversations with the next door neighbor. Or, look out my window and see a street full of kids riding bikes, playing catch and jumping on trampolines. Im so blessed to be apart of that kind of neighborhood i dreamed about having my kids grow up in. I adore it. I adore all the old charming houses, the trees that shade the street sometimes and of course the people most.
Anywho, becuase i have been so churchy lately, my cute cousin Tiff sent me a link to print off general conference packets for kids. SO cute and SO smart. Maybe i will able to watch conference this time! I will try and figure out how to put it on here, but in the meantime, you can email me if you are interested.
Happy conference watching this weekend.

11 comments:

MichelleB said...

Hey Linsey I was trying to find that packet just yesterday. Could you forward me that link? Thanks!
mmbunger@gmail.com

Brooke and Ben said...

Lindsay, (did I spell that right?)
I found your blog through Kyle Roberts' (I married his cousin :)) I just wanted to say hi, and it is so fun to see your darling boys and all that you are up to.
What a great mom you are. This little blog world is just plain nifty at times- :)
Brooke (reeves) Kamalu
www.benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com

Steph said...

I am with you on the hoping to watch conference and get something out of it this weekend - and i only have an infant -- but it just seems like church (esp. RS) nowadays is more filled with taking care of my infant then listening....oh well - i love it and he melts my heart too! Kids are the greatest -and yours are darling - i can't believe how big they are getting! Can't we keep them young forever!

Vanessa Jane said...

i would love the packet!-vanessa
altajane@yahoo.com

Tiffy!! said...

This packet is the best thing in the world... Glad you like it enough to share with your friends!!! What does nienie's family? Is there anything that I can help do or donate, I have really wanted to do something, just not sure how to help...

Kyrsten said...

Wards really make a difference. My ward out here is the greatest. They have inspired me to be a better member.

The Powells said...

Hey Linds! You're a super mom - I love it. Could I get a link to that packet? I think that Tyson might enjoy something to do as well as my sisters kids who are always noisy during conference!

Anonymous said...

i really truly love our neighborhood.

L'erin said...

Ive been looking for someting like this to swing by to my CTR kids, would you be a dove and email it to me?!
Lerpaige@gmail.com
xo

Unknown said...

So...Nie Recovery has you as the contact for running the AZ relay in honor of Nie. Can I get some more info? Sounds like a blast!
bonnie.wiscombe@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Hey linds I just wanted to inform you from your last post that I happen to spend the day at Disneyland with the dancers from So you think you can dance! I first saw Courtney on winnie the pooh. Then my mom tells me when I got off that she just had a nice chat with Chelsie (not Hightower) and Jessica and she was flippin out. Anyway, I'm glad you had fun at the concert. My sis was there too. I felt the same way at the American Idol concert.