Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cali-part 1

Va-ca-tion; a period of suspence of work, study, or other activity. Usually used for rest, recreation or travel- a freedom of release from duty.
sike

Traveling with 2 tired kids, 17 suitcases, 2 strollers, 2 carseats, 8 shuttle bus rides, 2 airplane rides, 8 days of no naps= priceless.
Our first few days were spent at the beach- dana point and crystal cove
my kids were made to live by the ocean, as was I.

our trip to the newport templeand visiting the fishes in our hotels pond.
stay tuned for more...




3 comments:

JEN said...

RIGHT?! Traveling with kids just isn't the same. Still enjoyable (at times) but definitley more stress! Looks like tons of fun already... can't wait to see the rest!


p.s. I too feel as though my children and I were meant to live by water:)

The Dumas Family said...

cute pictures-can't wait for the rest. i hope you're able to recover from your vacation :0)

Mary and Ryan said...

How fun!! I'll bet Owen loved Disney Land so much! Your family is so much fun, I'll bet you had a blast!I wish Arizona had an ocean, then it would be perfect:)