Monday, September 22, 2008

I am: IT... again!
I have: 2 free hours while Owen is at pre-school.
I had no idea: "baby mama" was the funniest movie of all time. seriously. go rent it.



I Am: sleepy
I Think: i am good at making friends.

I Know: that my heavenly father knows me personally.

I Want: a swimming pool
I Have: a tummy ache
I Dislike: flying

I Miss: being a child, having free time, playing night games, high school friends, paying no bills.

I Fear: losing my family.
I Feel: loved
I Smell: my sage candle burning (actually smells like cologne).
I Crave: Sugar.

I Cry: lately when i see a picture of stephanie nielson.
I Usually: go to costco on monday's.

I Search: for reggies binki's all day.
I Wonder: what my next baby will be. (no, im not preg).
I Regret: kissing so many boys that weren't Tyson

I Love: a clean, good smelling house.

I Care: about my hair way too much.
I Always: make sure to tell my boys how much i love them everyday.
I Worry: about everything!
I Am Not: good at math or science.

I Remember: people's faces really well.
I Believe: everyones birthday should be celebrated highly!
I Dance: to make tyson laugh.
I Sing: to make owen laugh.
I Don't Always: read my scriptures.
I Argue: hardly ever.

I Write: to keep my brain working.
I Win: races sometimes.

I Lose: my phone and keys way too much.

I Wish: it were summer all year round.

I Listen: to the spirit.
I Don't Understand: politics.

I Can Usually Be Found: at target, running around provo, my parents house, home.
I Am Scared: of guns, war, and people breaking into my house at night.
I Need: a good massage
I Forget: to water my garden.

I Am Happy

6 comments:

Tiffy!! said...

k this is so cute I think I might try it, it's probably harder than you think. It was good to see you at the wedding. We don't get to see family that often anymore without having potlucks as much..

MichelleB said...

Love this post! You are so talented!

Steph said...

I like it --- I was tagged to do this one too -- and i always enjoy reading these little facts about others, so need to do it --- but just can't get all the posts from the past couple weeks up --- can't wait to see you in november ---

Steve and Carly said...

I enjoyed reading this post! Thanks for ALWAYS being the better person- you are one to admire.

jeannie said...

i loved your honesty.....that was cute!

Jen Bird said...

What a cute post! I loved how sweet and simple it was! You're just too stink'n cute to handle!