Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Red Balloon


Red balloons always make me happy and so will they for Stephanie and Christian.

On saturday Cjane came up with a cute idea to let off red balloons to keep our faith and spirits high during steph's and Mr nielson's recovery. Steph would love this! The plan is to do this on saturday at 6pm... Take pics and email them to her sister cjanerun.com

For those who would like to make a little party of it, feel free to come to Kiwana's park in provo at 6pm. And hey, there might even be cake! (its my birthday....and what a great birthday wish).



ps- funds have been set up to help the nielson family. (medical bills will be sky high). For more info visit cjanerun.com



Hugs- Sheesh.

9 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

I'd love to join but I'll be in Wyoming! I'll be with you guys in spirit and will let off our own red balloon!

Mary and Ryan said...

I will let off a red balloon for them! My heart is breaking over what happened.

jeannie said...

Me too but we will be doing it in Bountiful.. but if I end up being in town... we're there!

jeannie said...

OH and HAPPY Birthday! I'm so jealous of your fun gift. UM LUANN if you are reading this next time I want a ticket too!! HA

Dave said...

We are in.....Happy early Bday!!!

hayleyrowan said...

the whole thing is so sad, it's sweet of you to let off balloons. - i hope you have a happy birthday- you deserve it!

L'erin said...

I want to come! I'll look for your cute buns there.

Nikki Hansen said...

What a wonderful idea. We would love to be there.

Meliss said...

I just read about this in the Daily Herald- I'll be sure to pray for them.
Thanks again for putting the lunch together! It was so much fun seeing everyone!