Monday, August 18, 2008

prayers for Nienie

This is Stephanie and her hubby Christian. I feel like i have known Stephanie my whole life...even though i just met her a few months ago as she so willingly joined our wasatch back team
which was mostly family. She was our family for 24 hours. I got to know her and her husband and fell in love with them. they are super great people. Stephanie and I had a heart to heart talk on a blanket on the grass from somewhere between logan and park city. We talked about life, kids, hard time and good times....and so on.
I recently just got the news that Stephanie and her husband were in a place crash over the weekend and Stephanie is in 'not the best condition'. She will be in for months of recovery. If you could remember my new friend Stephanie and her family in your prayers, it would be much appreciated. For more updates on Steph, visit her sister cjane.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Funny how blogging works huh! It's like you have known someone forever! Prayers fro Nienie!

heather telford photography said...

so sad!! hope all goes okay!!

jeannie said...

I know I'm addicted to her cute blog! I am so sad for their family right now. THey are survivors though and they will make it through this.

jeannie said...

I know I'm addicted to her cute blog! I am so sad for their family right now. THey are survivors though and they will make it through this.

jeannie said...

I know I'm addicted to her cute blog! I am so sad for their family right now. THey are survivors though and they will make it through this.

Vanessa Jane said...

I don't even know her, but I've read her blog & love it. I can tell she is a really beautiful mother & person. I also saw it on the news. I am so sorry. my heart hurts & goes out to them. I will also pray on their behalf.

Anonymous said...

so so so sad. i cant stop thinking about it!!!