Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camp-out...

... In the backyard. My mom and dad took the boyzzz camping this weekend....in a tent...in their yard. It was off the hook apparently and they all slept like angels.
Then they woke up at 6 in the AM and each got their choice of breakfast foods. Mother ended up cooking pancakes, waffles, french toast, bacon and eggs. Boyz!!

They rode 4-wheelers, roasted weenies and marshmallows & told stories. It was a blast for them! ANd nice for me too.. i cant lie. I went to bed early and got to sleep in. Sweet!
Thanks mom & dad...you guys rock!


10 comments:

heather telford photography said...

what a cute and fun idea!! your parents are so cute!!
nice for you to get to sleep in too...i forget that its possible to sleep in these days!

Just me! said...

Your mom looks like she is 30 yrs old! Wow!! She looks amazing!

alexis said...

that's adorable, i bought miles a sleeping bag just yesterday and wanted to take him camping this weekend, but i think a yard camping "trip" is good for a trial run.

Kylee Brown said...

your poor mom! I can't believe she cooked all that food...I wouldn't have even given them the choice!

Kass Martin said...

How fun. I love that idea. You have such beautiful women in your family, you included. I always tell Bri that he should take up fishing, I just think it sounds like such a bonding experience.

Meliss said...

Hey Linds thanks for the message! I am planning on going. My email is Lissylee83@hotmail.com. Has Mindy mentioned any gift ideas?

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I hope that I have boys one day so I can do this with them. I could do it with girls too I guess but that's kinda like having a tea party with boys.

Kennell's said...

What great grandparents!!! Your family is truly Blessed!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That is sweet, I like owens hair too!

Mary and Ryan said...

I know I have said it before, but I will say it again. You have the CUTEST parents on earth!!!!