Monday, March 10, 2008

my peeps

Big Brother- BlAkE D. HenSOn

Married to- beautiful Kass. Daddy to- Darling little Shelby

what cha wearin right now- "work attire...boring...dress slacks, collared shirt and sperry pop-sider shoes" (i hope i spelled that right brother).
Favorite xmas gift- "My bebe gun. the same one i accidently shot a bunny with and i cried. (i was only 11)".
Dream Job- "Besides underwear modeling ;).... PGA tour"

favorite Cartoon you watch with shelby- "the mickey mouse club-house is pretty cool."
Favorite vacation- (besides the time we went to Mexico when he was 17 and decided to peirce his ears...and got an infection. Then... oops... forgot to ask the bartender for the "virgin" pina coloda.) "I really liked the virgin islands."
Pet Peeve- Gossiping
Childhood memory- "playing homerun derby in the church parking lot. The roof was a homerun."


(this is blake wishing he could run the marathon with us 4 cool cats!)
Worst Injury- "When i had a ruptured spleen after going down the waterslide at classic skating water park (white trash?) and a big woman's foot crashed right into my side."
Word to describe you-"Relentless" (haha)










15 comments:

Dave said...

that boy is weird!! he has some very serious mental issues that we as parents should have caught at an earlier age. blake has always been the "ooops" child. "ooops" i just threw my golf club in the water, "oooops" i just shoot a little bird with my bb gun. "ooops" i just ate all the poooop coooon. (ya know what mean)
blake is awesome!!!

Lance and Becky said...

We love you Blake-a-ford! You're the bestest best friend to my hubby, and you have the coolest wife, whom I adore! We love you, and Haley and Linds are so lucky to have a brother like you....and you're lucky too have them for sista's!

The Ducketts said...

oh the blakesters...the ducketts are fans. its fun to read your little spotlights. what are you doing thursday night? heck...ill call ya tomorrow....

Katie said...

Linds your family is so cute! I love reading about all them. But mostly you three Hensen kids have collectively like the most beautiful children ever.

nancy said...

I was just laughing all alone reading this. How fuuny Classic Water Park! This is such a fun idea to do it about all the fun people in your life.

P.s I need some running tips.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Cute! How's little Reggie doing? He looks like a cutie in his blessing outfit. Hey Solee is done with her swimming lessons so LETS HANG OUT! Now that it is sunny and warm there will be more to do!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Funny enough, we were just talking about Blake at my parents' house on Sunday (don't worry Blake, we weren't gossiping). It went something like this:

My mom commented on how NICE all the Hensons are, and how NICE all the Henson kids are and how happy she was that she got to see Blake (and you Haley) at the homecoming.

Then Jeff said "Blake is awesome."

And I said, "Blake always puts his arm around you and asks what's up."

And someone said, "You are fun to talk to and you're so mellow."

Then Scott said, "He has a HOT wife."

Then Jeff said, "I love him simply because he loves 311."

It was a lovefest for Blake.

allegra said...

your family is so cute.. its fun to read all about them! congrats on little reggie's blessing! what a fun and special day

Haley Warner said...

Yay Blake! Such a lovely man. :)

Mary and Ryan said...

Blake is a quality guy!! Tell him hi for me!

Meg said...

Hey Lindsey, it's Megan (Kylee's buddy). I was looking at your sister's photo blog and saw some pics of your cute family so I thought I would just drop a line to say hi! Congrats to you and Tyson on your new baby boy. He is adorable. :) Cute name too. Anyway, great blog! I enjoyed reading your "my peeps." You've got an awesome family!

Katie said...

Yes next week works great for me! I hope you have a super fun time out of town :) Just e-mail me or Instant Message me on MSN or whatever when you think you want to come up!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

P.s. I spelled your name wrong on my running post, but it was YOU I was trying to come and run with me. Even though you would toast me. Yes, even though you just had a baby. Yes, you could toast me with your eyes closed.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Courtney said...

your little family is darling! i will for sure tell casey you said hi! he will love it!