Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i LOVE to see the temple...

I have decided i have a new pet peeve. I normally don't post my deep down thoughts and feeling on my blog but this i thought was blog/discussion worthy. So i was out on a nice evening run. I decided to take a jont up the temple hill. I was happily jammin' to "hewy lewis and the news" when upon my surprise i spotted a young couple MAKING OUT on temple grounds. Before i get too bugged...i will admit, we have all had our moments gazing into our lovers eyes and talking about eternity atop temple view drive....however, making out seems a bit too much and a little disturbing at such a sacred place. Agree? I was quite grossed out. I am talking laying down, blanket underneath and lots O lots of kissing. Needless to say, my anger motivated me to run an extra mile and i felt better. :)

5 comments:

Gilly Funk said...

What's wrong with that??
JUST KIDDING! That is way annoying, you should have stood by them until they noticed you were there.
Good job on your running!

allegra said...

gross:) at a red sox parade in boston there were these two 12 year olds (i swear) just a mackin' and going at it and i wanted to throw up they were so close to me. i agree, on temple grounds?!! that is disrespectful. at least it gave you some running power.

Lindsey said...

first of all i can't believe you are running MILES...well, yes i can! I have to admit that I love things (maybe not quite like that) to happen on my runs to make the time fly and my motivation to kick into double speed.

The thing is, the probably thought they were respectful because it is "LOVE"....GAG!!!

jeannie said...

YAH I agree it is not the place for a full on ROLL fest- I mean I always kept at Book of MOrmon length with my sweetie, didn't you? wink : )

nancy said...

I am with you on that. They must think its ok becsue they are at the temple so nothing can happen. Still they need to take it someplace else!