Monday, March 31, 2008






I realized i don't post much about what i actually do all day...or special events...so, here is the boring version of what this past month was about-


First off...WE GOT A BACKYARD..and A FENCE. SO now we can't see our neighbors havin a smoke and i can lock Owen out on the not so good days. (just teasin...im not as bad as a mother as you all may think).

Secondly, i planted my garden and now that it snowed, we shall see if anything comes up!


Then there was easter...which was a blast. We went to many an easter egg hunt and Owen got way too much sugar...that i have managed to scarf down.



Here is Owen with his cute cousin xander that he talks to daily on the phone- "hi xano, can i come to your house?" then xander starts talking pumpkins and ghost trains and they have a very confusing 2 year old conversation for 10 minutes.


Last but not least here, is my cute little Reggie-Roo. He is smiling up a storm and i dare say he is dang good baby..because we all know...time changes and they turn 2. Hes still quite the little guy and if he doesn't buck up soon, he will continually get beat up by the girls. Cousin Caitlyn is a tough chick...watch out reg.














13 comments:

Sarah... said...

"SHE SHE" LOVE it! HaHa anyway... I don't know if you remember me, but I KNOW you remember Jonny Payne. I'm his wife. I found your blog through a friend, of a friend, of a friend...and I was SO excited to see how your family has grown! How cute they are. And I can totally sympathize with you = ). Mine look about the same age as yours. Don't you LOVE two yr. olds? Of course we love our babies, but WHY do they have to explore and experiment so much? Anyway, I LOVE your blog. Its so great to be able to keep up with friends. (I added you to our blog, hope you don't mind?)

Sarah... said...

P.S. I’m jealous of your fence!

JEN said...

I love that Owen has shorts on with his moon boots! Looks like you had an exciting month:)

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Do you live across the street from the Ludlows? That looks like their house. The park was fun, it was nice to actually have a VOCAL conversation with you. Let's play again soon!

Haley Warner said...

The picture of Caitlyn and Reg-O is the best! Yippeee for a fence.. (now only if the snow would melt.. hmmmmm)

Tara said...

So nice to have a fenced in back yard. Now the kiddies can run wild! I"m jealous of your lil' garden. Bet you'll get some delish harvest growin!

nancy said...

Your baby is getting so big. He is so dang cute! What fun running stuff are you getting ready for?

Lindsey said...

cute kiddos linds, fun yard and fence...a yard really makes a HUGE difference in your, or should I say my sanity.
btw-i love your sis haley too!!

The Sagers Family said...

It's nice to know people smoke in Utah too. It might just be my biggest pet peave...second hand smoke. Our neighbors smoke too. Congratz on the backyard. It's so nice to just send your kid outside to play and not have to worry about him. In that picture of you holding the seeds you look like Brooke White from American Idol at first glance. That is a compliment. Well I have 8 more days till baby # 2, wish me luck. Any tips on having two?

Vanessa Jane said...

ok, reggie has the BEST smile.so cute! & ps. thanks for the potty support!

Jen Bird said...

I love seeing what you're up to. You're so cute and sweet. I tried to call you today about going to dinner this Thursday around 7. Just a little GNO...girls night out. :) Hope you can come!

jeannie said...

Looks some some eventful things have been going down! Good job on the fence Ty! I have to say I HATE smoker neighbors too!! That's cute to have some fun little cousins to play with!

Katie said...

your boring days are much more interesting than mine. Ha ha. I am jealous of your two year old being able to eat so much sugar. I can't wait until holidays are actually exciting for Izzy.