Thursday, March 27, 2008

my peep

So instead of interviewing this special peep (because im guessing she would have refused anyhow) i wanted to do more of a little spotlight on her...because she is my super special sister.

HaLEy aNn WArnEr


Devoted MOTHER, runner, gluten free meal cooker, and photographer...i feel lucky to call this girl my best friend...




I would say she is the most creative/talented one out of the siblings (sorry blake). Not only can she coreograph a dance to hewey lewis or madonna in record time, she can also talk with her mouth closed, immitate people to the tee, find the best deal on everything and anything (thanks to her hubbie Aaron), and make any person laugh.


She is stylish (check out these polka dot rain boots we found in Boston at the local marshalls), has an eye for fashion and a great taste in music (her favorite place to shop- target, tj maxx, ross. Her favorite music at the moment- Mika).


She invites me on most of her excursions (zions in the above picture)...even if its all her buddies or sister in laws...and im just a tag along little sister, i feel lucky and happy to be with her. She always enjoys adventure hiking and traveling.

As mentioned before, she can make anyone laugh....here we are taking a mirror reflected portrait thanks to Haleys ideas. We couldnt hold a straight face.

She is the most talented photographer i know and is always willing to take pics for me...and be there for the birth of both my children!


If you are interested in more Haley...click HERE.

Ps. she also has the cutest kids in town...



6 comments:

paigeandbryce said...

hey linds,
how do you create a link (like when you said to click the word "here" to see more Haley)? I'm trying to figure it out and am kinda slow. Any help would be great.
Thanks so much!
Paige

Haley Warner said...

Thanks sista for the shout out! You made me sound much more interesting, talented, funny, smart and creative than I actually am. But whateva, I'll take the credit. Love your bum, Haley

Kara said...

I love your sister too! She has been a great photographer for my family!
Love ya!
Kara

Tiffany Clay and London said...

I just wanted to say hi!! I haven't seen you in awhile :( That is your sis's photography site??? She's amazing. what a talent. Well I hope life is going great for you guys. Hope to see you around!!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Yay for Hay!

Nikki Hansen said...

Seriously!! Go Haley!!!