Sunday, May 13, 2007

Why i LOVE...


M Y M O T H E R
1- She is VERY selfless
2- She is super duper athletic- she can swim, run, bike and do yoga.
3- She loves her grandkids and built a playroom just for them.
4- She makes the best caramel popcorn
5- She taught me how to make cute baby blankets.
6- she decorates her house like a pottery barn catalog
7- She cooks dinner every night for her husband
8- She can make someone laugh in a jiffy
9- She is loved by everyone!
10- She made the most wonderful kids!

7 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

I love her too, especially her carmel popcorn!

Lindsey said...

Aren't moms the best!!!

Lance and Becky said...

I love your mom too! I hope you had a great Mother's Day as well!

Haley Warner said...

Mom is the bomb dot com.. love you mother!!

Chelsea Anne said...

Wow, I have really missed out on your blogs lately. Your Family is beautiful. And if you want to go to SLC or the pool soon call me. Did you sign up for Tennis too?

Kara said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LINDS!!! We Love you 2

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hey speaking of stinkin cute kids yours is at the top of that list!!! So I am due Nov. 9 and I find out what I am having June 22- I cannot wait to find out! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!!