Friday, May 11, 2007

A day at the lake...

Yesterday we had the privledge to chill with grandma T and Grandpa Stan at the Lake. We rode in his truck, roasted hot dogs over the fire, fed the ducks and played in the sun. Let me just say that this couple are uber outdoorsy and social. They get together with all their friends and go on road trips, camp, have pot lucks and take their campers everywhere they go. Super cool!




At the end of the day Owen and Gma swung and ate popcorn till the sun went down. Cute.



4 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

So cute, I love your little boy, he is adorable! I am running the miler are you?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I meant to put 10 miler, I dont know what happened.

Tara said...

Such a cute family you have. You're always doing something fun. And waita go with the binkey!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

That all sounds like so much fun! What fun grandparents owen has!