Thursday, May 3, 2007

Famous Shelby


Have you seen my little cover girl model neice shelby on the cover of Utah Valley Magazine? Well if you haven't, check it out...its quite scrumptious. www.utahvalleymagazine.com.
Besides being proud of famous family members, not much new news here. We are all moved in to our new pad. Mom decorated the place very darling. Tyson is in St George for the weekend on business so Owen and I are watching movies, making blankets and resting while it rains. I have swollen tonsils and a pounding headache today so not much energy for chasing wild child around. Enjoy your thursday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

She is gorgeous! She is taking after the rest of the girls in your family!

Kara said...

I saw that! I knew it was her the min I looked at the Magazine! She of course is not as HOT as Owen! Get feeling better! I can bring you some soup!

Lance and Becky said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! With a looker like her mom, I'm so not surpised! She's so darling, I just know her and Lance are going to get married :)