Monday, May 21, 2007

Why i LOVE summer...



1- pools open- owen can run free


2- 10 miler down provo canyon


3- Camping and the smell of melted smores


4- Hikes in Zion


5- Hobble Creek half marathon


6- Planting Flowers


7- Playing at the park


8- Wearing no shoes


9- the 4th of July firecracker softball tournament (haley- are you excited)


10- Orem and Springville city days carnival


11- Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon


12- Scooter rides


13- Windows down


14- MY BIRTHDAY


15- sitting on the porch and playing skipbo.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Well HONEY strawberry days are better then orem fest but I will be working the baby contest! How fun for me huh!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

I love summer too!! Your little boy is so cute :) Oh, and we survived the binky removal, barely!!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Skipbo anytime of the year is good, bue especially in summer.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

pretend my "bue"is really a "but" please.

Jen Bird said...

Yeah, you just reminded me of why I love summer too!! You forgot one thing though...playdates at the park!! :-) See you soon.

Katie said...

Linds it's good to see that we are thinking a long the same lines! I wanted to move back from Texas for the main purpose of how GREAT summers in Utah are! Especially all the hiking. If only I could convince my husband to go with me!

Barb said...

Springville has a city days carnival? Fabulous, another thing to add to my summer "to do" list.