Friday, January 12, 2007

New Haircuts and new ideas...




Yesterday i got a new haircut and so far loving it. My super stylish friend Meredith performed the magic at the super chic and super modern "Shep Salon". It was the cutest place. Green walls with modern art, funky orange chairs and an arrangement of small mirrors in a cool frames were hung. Along with my new do, i was reading my new january issue of "parents" magazine and found this cute idea for a fun afternoon treat. Its vanilla wafers pushed together with a melted caremel square in the middle. You dip the wafer in melted choc chips and dip in fun sprinkles. I know what ill be doing on my snowed in afternoon!

4 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

dear lindsey,

i really really like your new doo.


seriously, that is supa cute.

More Caffiene, Please said...

Love it. You're such a babe.

Vanessa Jane said...

First of all, cutest hair!& I'm thinkn I'm going to make those treats as well also, our friends are Mike, Alison and olivia Lacey. She is the friend I was telling you about in the email. I sent you an email awhile back I sent you my cell #. Tell me if you got it because we can hang out. Maybe we can play games with the Lacey's too.what a random thing that they were in your ward.sorry to take up the whole dang page

Lindsey said...

Cute! I just chopped mine all off too! Hey, I finally got a blog...so I guess we are going to give it a try! It is mamapenuer.blogspot.com

~Lindsey Kearl