Monday, January 29, 2007

List of ideas.


I learned yesterday that January 22nd was just named the "most depressing" day of the year because by that day most people had already gave up on their resolutions....Well NOT ME. I won't let that happen. Here is the list of things i am going to do this year and i'm proud to say most are already in progress...


1. Learn about all the wars and presidents of the US.

2. Read each months ensign from front to back.

3. Eat only 1 treat a day (i have a major sweet tooth so this one is tough)

4. Make a new friend

5. Return phone calls

6. Focus on the small things, like when someone is sick, bring them soup.

7. Run the Boston marathon in April.

8. Teach Owen his ABC's.

9. Learn about the lives of the apostles.

10. Finish the BofM again.



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good for you linds...if most people have already given up on their resolutions maybe it is perfect time for me to make mine! Thanks for the inspiration! I think you're great!

Kara said...

Good JOB! You have always been great at keep up with your goals! Miss ya lots!

Chelsea Anne said...

Wow, you're my hero! If I could accomplish one of those things I would be satisfied. I am thinking about a half marathon--just thinking though.

p.s. I don't think that I will go to the play group tomorrow because Faith is sick. We should go next week though. I am mad because I want to go to that Discovery Museum. I heard it's great.