Monday, January 15, 2007

The men in my life

As i was scrolling through my pictures i came across this one...one of my favorites. Why you ask? here are the reasons-
1. bottom left ( brother Blake). Because Blake can make me laugh under any circumstances but especially because he thinks he looks like the guy on the cover of "runners world" magazine. ( who sports the best 6 pack on earth and is in incredible shape).
2. bottom right (nephew Cole) Because Cole tells me i'm his favorite aunt after i gave him a gigantic sucker from disneyland and he coined my nickname "sheshe".
3. 2nd Row far right (newphew will). Because when we ride in the car with his brother who we tell to keep his seat belt on or he'll go to jail, Will says "i wanna go to jail!" He never wants to feel like he's missing out on something
4. 2nd row-big guy (DAD). Because dad has been my running partner for years. Because he and I are alot alike in the gene pool. Because he likes to take his daughters out for dinner and picks us out a new shirt. Because he cares about his family. Because he truly is the best dad in the world
5. 2nd Row-next to dad (bro-in-law Aaron). Because Aaron calls me every Christmas to pick out my sisters gifts and because he likes to workout with me.
6. My little guy Owen- Because today he picked up the queen of hearts and said "mommy". Because he is a good little dancer. Because he can throw and catch a ball. Because he keeps me on my feet all the day long. Because he made me a mother.
7. The best for last- Tyson. My husband. Because he was willing to marry me after i waited for 2 long years for him to come home from his mission. Because he loves little kids and wants 10 (but definately wont happen). Because he works full time and goes to school full time and still finds time to play a game of rumicube with me everynight. Because he just got called to the elders chorum presidency. Because he loves me in the morning when i don't love how i look. Because he's a great-playful dad and because he is almost willing to give up soda becuase i want him to.

2 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Precious.. what handsome men and boys - You really do have a darling family! ;) Is Ty Ty really giving up the hard caffeine just for you? Maybe I'll see if Aaron will give up sports for me. Hmmmm

More Caffiene, Please said...

Good one, Haley. I'm sure Aaron will give up sports... and maybe Grandpa B will give us all wads of cash on the same day. ;-)

cute, cute family. Even better in person!