Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My BUSY day

5:30 am-
I awake with a soar throat and cough but head to "spin" class anyway. I leave spin at 6:45 feeling like i am going to throw up and dripping sweat. I go back to bed for 30 minutes.
7:30am-
Owen awakes and demands waffles, "nanas" (bananas) and higley town heroes.
9:00am-
Owen takes his 2nd bath already and cries because he itches from his on- going mysterious rash. He gets drenched in lotions, gets dressed and starts destruction
11:00 am-
Mom sits down at the computer finally while Owen plays with toys quietly (hmmm, that wierd). Mom goes out to find black ink all over his skin and all over our entertainment center.
12:00 pm-
Owen finally takes a nap while mom scrubs pencil off the walls, whipes milk off the counter, mops the sticky floor, puts away laundry, cleans up spilled game pieces, and finally takes a shower.
2:00 pm- Owen awakes...destruction begins again after lunch. Mom sets her book down (i am teaching myself history all over again) to entertain the monster and read him a book. He learns the word "bat".
4:00 pm- Owen takes all the utencils out of my drawers and hits everything in sight with his "bat". Then he wants to have a pillow fight on my freshly made bed.
5:15 pm- Tyson comes home....relief begins.
6:00 pm- We head off to my ward basketball game. As "sports coordinator" i put together a team and we have a great game, although we lose. My throat is burning.
7:30pm- Owen falls asleep on the way home from the game and i finally get to spend 1 hour with my husband eating fish sticks and tator tots. I had an egg and tomatoe sandwich.
RIGHT NOW- I am falling asleep at the computer and must go to bed while Owen runs wild with energy and Tyson takes care of him. Good night.


4 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

how sad for you, seriously. being sick and having a crazy day is my worst fear as a mother. I hate not feeling good. get well soon!!

Haley Warner said...

Now, let's talk about when you're going to get pregnant again and make more little Owen's for us to LOVE! ;o)

Lindsey said...

Isn't motherhood great!...? Who takes care of mom when she is sick? Oh, nevermind moms have superhuman powers and resist all sickness and never feel tired...right? :) Good Luck!

More Caffiene, Please said...

I love your little Owen... how can you not love that little *innocent* face? Just to make you feel better: http://jaimerlyjaimes.blogspot.com/2005/11/this-is-what-happens-when-mommy-works.html