Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mom-in-law

So how gorgeous is she? Meet my mother in law LuAnn.
She just turned the big 50. She is a great mother to her kids, an awesome wife to hubby Bart, throws some kick butt parties and enjoys taking long hot bubble baths.

She is always thinking of others, always willing to babysit, always stopping by with little treats or gifts and basically is the best mother in law in the world. Are you jealous yet?
Wait, it gets better.
She is a hottie (pass-er-by's will even say so), has a rockin bod (without even exercising), and makes a killer salsa!

I owe her many thanks!
happy 50th hot stuff.
XoxOxo




6 comments:

MichelleB said...

She does look dang good at 50. Hopefully I can pull that off, but I am already way behind in the killer leg department. What a great tribute to her.

Meg said...

LuAnn rocks! What a sweet tribute to her. :)

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Sounds like you are one lucky girl to have such a great mother in law! I feel the same way about Jay's mom...So, about that BBQ!!.... We might have to wait until September as August is going to be a month of vacations for Jay and I. I can't say that I am complaining! :)

Lance and Becky said...

K- I'm so glad you didn't think I was rude! It was around nap time, so I didn't want to knock on your door, and I don't have your # to call before, so I'm glad you got my little somethin for ya! Thank you so much! Haley told me you woke up your kiddos, and I felt so bad, and wanted to do a little something for you! I really appreciate it! Thanks Linds...you're wonderful (to say the least!)

jeannie said...

I am lucky to have her as an aunt as well. She is awesome, fun, caring, giving and yes she has one hot bod!! I wish I could have gotten those family genes. DARN!!

Gasaway Family said...

She is pretty much amazing isn't she?