Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Bug

So my family has this bug...its called "the fishing bug". It must have ran out of bug juice by the time it got to me because ive never understood the joy of being a boat for 8 billion hours rocking back and forth (i get sea sick) waiting for a bubble to dip under water. I would rather let the wind/water blow through my hair on the wakeboard.
Well, they talked me into joining them last week to strawberry reservoir and fish WE DID....and i actually really enjoyed it! We were there for a good 6 hours and we all caught lots of great big fish...

But just not big enough to keep and eat. Darn it. Besides that fact, it was good company, good sandwiches, good weather and a fabulous time!


I may just have to join them again!
The end.



2 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

whoa, hold the phone, is les wearing her thunderdogs hat?


awesome.

The Dumas Family said...

I don't care too much for fishing either. I like to fly-fish because it's more active. Glad you guys had fun.