Monday, November 19, 2007

Ouch...

So just for fun i decided to play my "nutrition in the working" card and look up thanksgiving dinner calories. (WARNING: you may NOT want to read this if you are planning on "letting go" on the big day). So here it is...read it and weap, or read it and be grateful i was so informative to all my blog readers!!

6 oz. Turkey- 340 calories
1/2 cup stuffing- 180 calories
1/2 cup mashed- 150 calories
1/2 cup gravy- 150 calories
1/2 cup green bean cassorole- 225 calories
1/2 cup yams- 150 calories
1/2 cup cranberry sauce- 180 calories
1 dinner roll- 110 calories
pat of butter- 45
I piece of pumkin pie (1/8 of pie)- 180 calories
1 piece of apple pie- 410 calories
1 piece of peacan pie- 480 calories
1 cup of cider or sparkling grape juice- 120 calories

Total- 2730 calories
Equivilant to walking 27.3 miles

Bon Appetite!

8 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

Yikes, the holiday's are rough. That means I need to go to pump class 10 days in a row!

Vanessa Jane said...

that's awesome! I guess I will be getting nice and plump over the holidays

ashtrost said...

That's why I am going to Boot Camp the next day at the YMCA. It's a hour and a half of burning calories.

Mary and Ryan said...

Ouch, oh well, its worth it!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You are pregnant-live it up!!!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Hey Linds! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I appreciate that a lot... It looks like you are doing really well... I cannot believe how much your little guy looks like his dad! He is darling. And another one on the way? Congratulations! You'll have to fill me in on where you are living now. It looks like your old house is now occupied by Kassie and Blake? I would tell you to call me for pictures, but you already have a Hayley to photograph you :) She does such a great job.

Do you think that was long enough? Sorry, it's just been a long time! Congratulations, again! And I look forward to checking in on your cute family...

Jen Bird said...

Dang it. Maybe I'll just skip the food and have a couple pieces of pumpking pie. :) Or just blame it on my pregnancy. Only a few more weeks of that.

Brent and Britta said...

Meany.