Thursday, November 15, 2007

Monkey see Monkey do

I signed Owen up for a tumbling/gym class since i have been a horrible mother and spend WAY too much time doing school stuff...i thought this would be fun for us to do. And boy is it ever!!

His first day was yesterday and he LOVED it. He laughed away the whole class. The teacher has them do summersaults, cartwheels, jumping exercises...and the cutest thing is the stretching before and after class. SO CUTE!
Just hangin' like a monkey.

Here Owen is twrilling his orange ribbon with his buddies.
He talks about "gym" all day long. (Tyson would like me to call it "gym" class because he says gymnastics or tumbling sounds girly...although there are more boys in the class than girls).

8 comments:

Steph said...

So fun --- I can relate because Chip is already talking about how if we have boys they will not be involved doing girlie things.....so it brought a laugh to me. I am sad I missed you while I was out there --- I was thinking I would have all this time but it just flew by, and now I am back home already....however, I did talk to Ang on the phone which was nice, but we never met up due to too busy schedules....anyways --- hope all is well....talk to you soon.
xoxooxox

Vanessa Jane said...

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Jess Perry said...

What a fun way for your little guy to get out, do something new and get out some of his built up energy!!

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, okay my sister-in-law just got a job at a gymnastics place, and I am signing Lance up for a class too. Big Lance doesn't like the idea of a gymnastics class either :) It's good for them, and fun for us right! Maybe they'll be in the same class, that would be a blast!

jeannie said...

What an adorable little monkey!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

What a good mom you are!!! He looks so big hanging on the bar! Are you ready for #2?

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! Where did you do that? Ive got to do something like that for Christian, he is going crazy already and there isnt even snow on the ground

paigeandbryce said...

We can't wait to see Tyson's lights!! And you guys too, of course! And thanks for posting a pic of you actually looking prego...now I can believe that you're actually having another baby! And Owen is so big...and so adorable!! Bryce can't get over how much hair he has! We're hoping CJ's hair grows in someday too :)