Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dose

O-man is the big 2 today. We celebrated this weekend which seemed like endless activities!
Pumpkin land (part 2), Bean museum to see the animals, book store to pick out new book, pizza buffet and the party. HOly Cow.....

Here you see the "bug" cake that Owen specifically asked for. "what do you want on your birthday cake" asked mom. "Bugs!" responds Owen.


Mr. tough guy with his birthday cake. The conversation was like this during the picture above, "Don't poke at your bug cake, you have to wait until your party starts and blow out your candles". Owen pouts and i take a picture.




Skinny me (Oh HeaVens!) and Owen biting into something filled with sugar.

His favorite gift- Moon Boots. He sleeps, eats, and play in these bad boys.

Cute cousins; Will (injured as always and also Owens prodigy), Cole and O.

ANd don't think the party ended saturday night....it went well into the next day when he had to eat pancakes for breakfast with a candle in them to blow out. Once again, Happy birthday Owen!


13 comments:

JEN said...

HAppY BIRthDAY OWEN!! What an amazing cake you made! I am now embarrassed to put up any pictures of the pitiful cupcakes I made for Bridger's party-that consisted of Me, Kyle and another couple (childless)! Poor kid! I am just glad he might not remember this one! It is so fun to look at Owen cuz he reminds me so much of Bridge:)

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday!! That bug cake should be entered into a contest!! AWESOME!! Love the pout too! I wish every day was a birthday! Happy numero dose!

Brent and Britta said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN! I love being a fellow Libra with you and our matchy-matchy birthdays! I hope he got our card and we LOVE the moon-boots. I hope he never grows out of them!

Jess Perry said...

Happy Birthday! That bug cake is great. You are very creative. What a fun party!!

Fuller Family said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I am loving that bug cake. It looks like he had fun day! I love the boots!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Looks like we missed out! Sorry we didn't make it to the party, but I can see that it was our loss after seeing the cake and moon boots. Brooklyn was sad she didn't get to give Owen a birthday kiss, but just wait until next time she sees him, she won't be able to resist the older man.

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I love the cake Linds, you did a great job...too cute! He looks too cute in those boots, he's a cutie!

Barb said...

Happy bday to your lil' boy. That cake looks disgusting delicious!

jeannie said...

Owen is such a doll! OH MY! that is the most disgusting freakin cool cake ever!! How did it taste?? My boys would love love love that cake!
happy bday big boy!! 2 rocks!

Tara said...

awesome cake! Waita' go creative moms-I'm so not one of them! Happy b-day little guy!

Jessica Brown said...

What a fun packed day! He is so cute Linds! Happy Birthday Owen!

Jen Bird said...

Could he seriously be any cuter!! Happy Birthday Owen! I love the bug cake, with one girl and another on the way, I've only heard about princesses and pink! :) You look great by the way. I haven't seen you forever. I stay up on how you're doing from Nikki. Hope you're feeling well!!

Anonymous said...

hey there! I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by and bringing me treats. You TOTALLY brightened my day. I have been kinda a hermit by my choice, but you can get a little stir crazy. It was fun talking to you. Good luck with everything.