Monday, August 13, 2007

Belly update

Sorry, no pics of the belly at this point but im finally starting to feel better...4 months later! Although now i am really growing a belly and its getting harder to fit in my clothing. Its getting a bit harder to run these days too. People have been asking what i do while i am pregnant so let me tell you... I run about 5 days a week 4-5 miles. After it gets too hard to run, i like to do the elliptical at the gym and do spin class and a weight lifting class. Bottom line is...exercise is SO important when you are pregnant so i must give myself credit because i try and work hard. I feel better about being fat and I have more energy when i exercise and its good for the babies heart as well! So all you preggo's out there, don't skip over your morning run, it'll do you mighty good!

7 comments:

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Lindsey! I am so excited you pregnant! You are so cute! You always inspire me to get in better shape too! I should have worked out more when I was pregnant! That is awesome you are going back to school and I think you would be an awesome dietician. I want to come see your house soon! Take care!

Steph said...

Linds -- way to go girl!! Get out there and work out --- I have come to the conclusion that working out is good for everyone, everyday, any day, no matter your circumstance. And you definitely do feel better....esp. when you are like me and sit all day long at work. I was just about to pop in my hip hop abs and work out, and you have inspired me to be better. Love the updates on what you are doing --- congrats on going back to school, that is so great. We need to catch up again and I actually have a new number so will have to get that to you also. School is the best, and I am somewhat jealous now that I am in the business world of those going back this fall. Fall in Utah is my favorite time of year!!!

Tara said...

I tried to work out when I was prego- it was definitely hard! so waita go girl! You inspire me:) I wanna see that belly!

Barb said...

You are so cool you keep up your workouts when you are pregnant. For some odd reason, I thought with Austin it was a good excuse to just sit and veg for 9 months. (I am hating life now trying to burn it all off.) However, I am bound and determind with our next one I will be out excercising like you are!

The Ducketts said...

Hey Linds....you are too good! I am so excited to be prego together, and going back to school, you are totally right. There will never be a perfect time. So good luck with that Linds. Maybe when you are done you can work at the hospital with me. I love all of our dieticians.

heather telford photography said...

I can only hope i can still run everyday when im pregnant!! You look fabulous girl!!

Lindsey said...

I'm with you linds...but be careful, a little running put me in the hospital at 6 months with baby number one! (I tore my round ligament...felt as bad as labor.)