Thursday, December 7, 2006

Sunshine or Chocolate...



Tis the season to dye the ol hair. Every winter i seem to get this urge to be a darkie. (meaning...i really really want dark hair). So i did it again. I guess the question is this....for all you "mousy" blondes out there, how do you do it? When i am blonde i have to color my hair once a month, and that adds up people $$. But then i go dark and love it for a month then seem to get the urge that "i can't pull this off, im just a blonde and thats just me", so then a month later, i am back to blonde. Pretty soon i won't have any hair from all the damage. I need advice. Blondies, im talkin to you!

3 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

I'm no blonde but I know a good looking family when I see one and geez, do I have pretty relatives! And personally, I love your blonde hair.

Ashley said...

Maybe try not going soooo blonde? Try just doing highlights, and have your natural color mix in with the blonde. That way, when it grows out it blends better, and you don't see re-growth so much. Then, you won't have to spend so much $$ on it.

Haley Warner said...

I say you should try to match the haircolor of your hot sister in that family picture. She's hot to trot!