Saturday, December 23, 2006

7 ThiNgS...

I saw someone do a "7" and liked the idea...so i started my own...enjoy

7 THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT-
cucumber and tomatoe sandwiches
Exercise (especially fresh air exercise)
Arm Tickles
Owen's smiles
Tyson's hugs
peach milkshakes
hoodies

7 THINGS ON MY LIFE LIST-
Visit Europe
Run Boston Marathon
Graduate College
Go on a mission with my husband
See all my kids in the temple
Swim with the dolphins
Skydive
TO BE CONTINUED...


7 THINGS I CAN'T DO-
Keep Secrets
Juggle with 3 balls
Go on a "sugar free" diet
Wake up and look cute
Keep Fingernail polish on my nails
Grow my hair long
Sing

7 of OWEN's FAVORITE WORDS-
banana- "nana"
Nanta-"santa"
Book
Cheese
Cookie
Elmo
my personal favorite that i hear ALL day..."Whats that"

1 comment:

Haley Warner said...

Love it.. you've inspired me to do my own 7 list.. when I get a minute or two. :)