Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friends

I have GREAT friends...what can i say. They imprompto loaded 4 small kiddos (under 3) total and headed to Vegas to see me & Meg and my huge belly for a few days! These girls i have knows since i was a small little lad.
We all looked at each other and shook our heads as ALL 7 of our kids ran wild through my house...look how far we have all come :-)
It is so fun seeing them and their kids. My all star husband stayed home with all the kids (minus cute little Ellery) one evening as we got a enjoy a little quiet time, grimaldi's pizza, cheesecake factory and a walk through pottery barn. They asked if Tyson was always this willing to take on 7 kids alone...i had to say yes... Because he truly is amazing and born to LOVE kidlets.
A highlight was watching "never say never"...it was like we were 14 again as we all developed little crushes on Justin Beiber. I hope my boys never grow up and learn how to flirt like him though.
Thanks for the fun girlies...cant wait till next time!

2 comments:

Kristina Curtis said...

so fun. you look fabulous by the way!! yay you are so close to being done!

allegra said...

awe, I recognize those cute girls:) What fun! I can't believe your baby girl is going to be here so soon! I know, my shop is still closed. I am so annoying and should just open it but I am too lazy. ha ha. But I'll make you some stuff..it's no biggie! Let me know what colors of headbands you were wanting and I'll ship 'em off:)

You can email me if that's easier than hip hopping back and forth on blogs.

allegra.george@gmail.com

your two kids are both darling but look SO different. I wonder who your baby girl is going to look like... so exciting! Good luck with everything