Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Aaron


Even though you are REALLY old now because today is your birthday, we think your moves are still very hip and young. You dance Aaron. You deserve too...because once again, today is YOUR day Aaron. I am proud to say i have the coolest Brother in law who is hip enough to throw dance parties on his street...just because, run a marathon just because HE can, Stock his garage full of corn chex cereal...because that's what cool people do when you cant have wheat, and buy endless amounts of cleats on ebay...because...well they were a good deal.
Happy Birthday big guy.

2 comments:

Haley Warner said...

Not working for me. I am not happy about it. Thanks for your support. Love you guys.

Haley Warner said...

Not sure what that comment is all about. Aaron must have hacked my blogger. I think what he means is that we can't see the video for some silly reason. dernit.