Tuesday, April 12, 2011

one of those days



I know this is nothing new but it has been so fun watching Owen play baseball this year....and he has caught on quite nice if i can say so myself. He looks forward to each game. Here is a little video for the grandparents of course who can't make it to the games. are you proud? :-)

In other news...
We had "one of those days" last week where i didn't get out of my workout clothes, we ate strawberries and grapes till our hearts content and we laid in bed and read books till we all fell asleep (it actually wasn't that glorious..but i was dying for a nap so a little bribe worked and we slept for hours).

I am trying to soak up all the time i can with life as it is with my boys. I will miss days when it is just the 3 of us hanging out together at home, although i am excited beyond belief to add another child to the family. The boys have been obsessed with the belly and tell me to eat less treats because im "getting fat". Gotta love em.

I just returned home from a little girls weekend with the Mackay girls to St George where we relaxed, played games and laughed until my braxton hicks contractions actually started to hurt! I had such a good time with them.

I also discovered this weekend i have I-15 on my left leg in the form of a vein. Baby must be relaxing on a nerve. Good times.

We went home to Ut County last week to sell our home and see family. On our way back we stopped in st George for a doctors appointment and swam and played in the sun!

I hope this update was a good one for the family (ive been instructed to post more and i feel like im improving :o)).

More to come...

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Love the updates and LOVE lazy days too! You gotta get 'em while you can!
I went on a spur of the moment trip to Vegas for spring break and I was SO wanting to ditch my friends and call you guys but it wouldn't have been very nice of me. So I will when we come back as a family :) I'm SO jealous that you get all that sunshine though!

Chelsie and Trace said...

You have the cutest family I can't wait to see this new little one. You look so good as you always have!

The Ducketts said...

I am having some similar feelings just with Koy and I. He is in for a world of change!!! Its a bittersweet and I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. Hope to see you before our little girlies come... fingers crossed!! Love and miss you tons!