Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Justin" Beavers

Does this picture make anyone else smile as big as it does me?? Owen has been growing up before my eyes and finally started little league. We are talkin...team uniforms and all...not that little city baseball stuff...this is the big leagues folks. I mean games twice a week and practice once a week! Hello!! Im officially a baseball mom who can't miss one practice or game and watches with my sunflower seeds in tow. It is SO fun to watch him and his favorite position is "hitting". The best about this whole ordeal is that his team name is the beavers and he tells everyone he plays for the "Justin Beavers". Love it...love him.
Game face= check. Enlarged hat that smoosh his ears like doopy= check.
Another great thing is most of this group of boys is they are all in the neighborhood/ward...makes for a fun and social activity for mom too.
Go JUSTIN BEAVERS!

5 comments:

Jen Bird said...

adorable!! What a handsome little man!

Brent and Britta said...

No way!!! Can't believe he is so big!!! Those pictures are adorable! He looks just like Tyson!

Kylee Brown said...

Oh my goodness. He looks EXACTLY like tyson. I love this kid.

hayleyrowan said...

that is awesome. you're so lucky you get to watch your boys play baseball. he is too cute in that uniform.

Ashley and Dorian said...

Lindsey!!! Did you know I read your blog?? Haha Probably not. Anyways, oh my gosh Owen is sooo cute in his baseball uniform I just had to comment. He looks like SUCH a mini tyson in the first picture with the big old grin. ( just realized someone already wrote that..oh well) anyways, reading your posts make me sad. wish we got to see you guys more often!