Wednesday, May 26, 2010

here goes nothin'


So i got a few requests for health plans and decided to dive in and actually use my degree and go to work!
I love writing up personalized plans on nutrition, exercise and overall health.
Here how it works-
If you are interested, we meet and talk about goals, needs and health concerns...
It can be anything from nutrition to exercise to stress management to emotional health.
Then i use that knowledge to create a personalized health plan for you to follow to meet your needs and hopefully help you accomplish all your health wishes!
The initial meeting= $25.00.
I can come to you, or we can communicate over email. what ever works for you folks.
The actual health plan all spiffy-d up in a nice bound folder= $50.00.
It is alot of work but worth it.
I love finding out new things and going through all my old health notes to make it individual and helpful.
I'm really not a business woman or really tend to be but i would love to do this plan for anyone.

interested?
Lindslee@hotmail.com
Thanks and happy healthy wishes!

3 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

You are an inspiration!! I've been wanting to do exercise plans for people since I graduated 2 1/2 years ago, but never got around to doing it. I made one for my dad last Christmas to see if I still had it in me and was super excited doing it! Maybe that's what I'll do in Texas to keep me busy...

lindsey loo said...

i cant wait for mine!!
and i cant wait to pay you for your time!!

Steph said...

would LOVE one - esp after the baby comes - maybe in sept I can meet you when I come and get mine -- i want to look as good as you - that is my health goals (i know not totally attainable - but as close as possible is ideal!) So fun seeing you cutie!