Tuesday, January 12, 2010

this is it!




pictures curtosy of Owen
Welcome to my LAST semester of college! That is right, i will finally be a college graduate this April...and finally be able to actually clean up after this little monster. i think my degree is not only applicable for a career but also something that i LOVE teaching to my kids. It melts my heart when Owen prays to be healthy. Love that.
So here is the break down of my classes for those who are interested-

Community Health Ethics- very interesting class where i will be learning about ethics in the medical field mostly. Really cool.
Program Planning in Community Health- I actually get to create and plan a community health program and im really excited about it!
Research Methods in Comm. Health- Where i write a 25 page research paper. Im thinking im going to write it on organic Vs Conventional food.
International Health- this class is going to make we want to adopt a child from a third world country so i can give them the health and life they deserve. I just know it.
Im also taking an online marketing class because as you know, marketing in health can be so deceitful.
It should be an intense semester but one that i am really excited about!


7 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

You are so awesome! I can't imagine that class load with two kids. I admire you!!!

Steph said...

i am SOOOO SOOO SOOO Jealous of you!!!! i LOVE LOVE LVOE school, and especially when i get to take classes about things i like - i love health stuff too and like reading all the magazines and articles i can find on it! enjoy!

Jen Bird said...

Good luck girl!! You'll do great! BTW, I was going through some old photos and saw some UV Leader pictures of you and me! It reminded me of how much fun we had!! Love ya!

allegra said...

congrats on almost being done with school! what a great accomplishment! it will feel nice to have a degree to fall back on/and, or put to good use. i'm so glad i finished college even if i haven't done a ton with my major-- you won't regret it even though i am sure it was a ton of work! exciting!

Kara said...

whooo!! Now your can be my personal dietitian:)

M to the E to the R to the I said...

You go girl! Wow, then can you teach me a thing or two please?

The Dumas Family said...

Good luck to both of you! Call me when you guys can do dinner. We had so much fun the other day. Sorry again about making you drive to the other one. I'm a dumdum.