Saturday, January 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2009

Christmas was P-E-R-F-E-C-T thanks to these stinkin cute boys. They are so much fun right now. Christmas is just as exciting as it used to be because i get to see their faces light up like mine did years ago. We had lots of fun parties this year, movie watching, book reading, light seeing, game playing and treat eating!
We managed to sneak a semi-family picture at the Bird party. Tys was probably around trying to pry a baby out of somebody's arms. Good thing he's been around the twinners and his sisters new little baby so he can get his baby fix in for awhile!
The big man showed up at a few of our Christmas parties of course, Owen liked him as long as he didn't have to look him in the eyes.
Reg didn't quite dig Santa this year..UNTIL he pulled out a treat.
Merry Christmas to me...IM GOING TO STOMP! Mom surprised me and i am stoked to go! I also received some super awesome pots and pans from my fabulous Inlaws. Now we can eat eggs minus the teflon. YEAH!!
Christmas Morn and Owen couldn't be happier. He got his "snowboard" from Santa (aka-a green 6 dollar saucer sled) Sweet!
This is such a classic Christmas Morning picture...bed head, tired eyes, a smile and of course hands down the pants. Nice Reg.
A little brotherly love on the Eve of Christmas.

5 comments:

The Dumas Family said...

Cute boys - I love the picture of them in their PJ's. You'll have to let me know how Stomp is. I hope you're enjoying your Christmas break and that finals went well. Tell your fam hi.

Brent and Britta said...

Adorable. You make some freaking cute kids! Tell Tyson if he needs his baby fix that I'm planning on popping out about 50 in the next 5 years so MOVE TO TEXAS!

hayleyrowan said...

the boys are so cute. glad you had a good christmas!

Ali said...

I can't believe how much your boys are growing up. They are adorable. Glad you had a good holiday, one of these times I come to Utah we need to get together. Also I'm really excited because your sis is doing pictures for my little sister's wedding in a couple of months. She does such a good job, can't wait to see how they turn out.

DCAja said...

wow this is amazing!