Friday, September 11, 2009

my young women at our last activity together...we had sister come take our picture at the temple, head shots and all, then we sat on the grass and ate watermelon

An update

Me-
So far...
SCHOOL is great.
I LOVE my classes and am learning lots.
I am taking...
Consumer health, human disease, modifying health behaviors, health education and interning.
Its a busy schedule but REALLY love going to class. Im the nerd that comments on everything.
Besides school, i am chasing around the boys, trying to keep my house clean, and spending every extra minute with my sister.
I got released from my YW calling.
Very sad and miss the girls already. but it will a good thing...because
TYSON-
got called as the YM pres. He is very excited as well as i am because maybe this will get him more organized :)
Tys has a full load at school too as well as work.
Playing basketball, softball and tennis all he can.
And taking care of the boys when i am at school. He's SO rad!
OWEN-
Loves preschool...can't wait for show and tell on fridays :)
Plays soccer on thursday's and is hilarious. Watching 4 yr olds play is very entertaining!
Plays with friends EVERY chance he gets
and LOVES noodles all of the sudden.
REGGIE-
thinks he owns the place. Has a bit of an attitude lately...
he throws up weekly from crying or coughing so hard (normal?)
But loves hangin with his older bro, jumpin on the tramp and
picking tomatoes from the garden.


6 comments:

Shawn said...

That is such a cute pic! You should post the girls' headshots on facebook, I would love to see them.

Thomas said...

Orion used to throw up from coughing too... but he stopped. I think it's pretty normal though. He also has a little attitude now, I guess it's the "terrible two's."

The Dumas Family said...

Whew! I'm exhausted after reading your life. I need to sit down. Good luck with everything! I think throwing up is normal and a may be better than passing out from crying over little thing (Grayden). How are your sister and the babes doing? I would love to see some pictures.

Jorge Garcia Jr. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

You guys are super busy, how do you do it all! Its been fun seeing you more and getting to talk, we'll have to get the boys together soon to play!

Tara said...

Maybe it is a second kid thing, because our second daughter Mary used to get so mad that she threw up all the time. Good luck with everything.