Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In my attempt to "fall clean", i have been going through all my magazines, cutting out pictures of what i want my house to look like someday. I put them all in a folder and store them away until someday, i can pull them out and my dreams will come true :)
This is only making me what a house with more space, more creativity and room for me to hang up all sorts pictures. All this, i do in my "spare time." I guess with Sister getting ready to move to St George, i am hoping that someday soon i can move there too. I mean, i can't imagine my life without sister a mile away.
Here is a glimpse of a cute room i have stored away...
I love how simple it is, non cluttery and dreamy with the birds.

simple lines, funky patterns and clean...love it.

5 comments:

Kara said...

I can see why you want to move to St. George! hehe! I love your ideas (or your ideas you like)

The Dumas Family said...

Looks nice! I think your house is cute now. Why is she moving to St. George? That's so far. You can't raise twins in St. George, that's just what I heard.

Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn said...

Totally love your style (had to remove my previous typo-encrypted comment). :)

Jen Bird said...

I'm with you girl. I do the same thing! Other than I swear, if we ever move again, I'll forget where I put the book. ;) Good luck with school!!