Sunday, August 9, 2009

Girls camp

So i just returned from disneyland (our theme at girls camp). I am mentally, physically and emotionally exhuasted....in a good way of course!
Here is our group. We had almost 100% attendance. These girls are awesome.
I introduced leg wrestling to the bunch for our olympics day. Here i am schooling Libby! She gave me a good fight.
My beehives, who i adore and LOVE. they are darling and amazing!
Me and Juls. She is my beehive advisor and the most loving person on earth!
We had a billion leaders who went and for some of the time i had to remind myself that this isn't leaders camp. I had a crazy fun time with ALL of them. Especially the day we colored naughty disney pictures and sent them home to our husbands. Good times ladies. I already miss it.


4 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

It really was a great time. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. At least the girls can see that life really does get better with age.

Dave said...

You've gotta luv Girl's camp...looks you guys had a blast. You're gonna get some major blessings from that calling!!

luv ya

The Ducketts said...

how fun Linds...oh and I totally know Julianne Chambers...tell her hi said hi. I know her from Dr. Wallentines office. She is so sweet. We need to get together. Love and miss you and those boys!!!

Brent and Britta said...

AWWWW! I didn't know you were in YW! I'm the laurel advisor! I am loving your green v-neck by the way! Wish I could look that cute at girls camp!