Friday, August 28, 2009

back in action folks

Yep, im back in school
I have 2 more semesters left....
which means, i will be working my booty off
and burying my head in books...
and tickleing my little boys bodies as much as possible!
So im sorry if i neglect you.
catch ya later.
Ps- birthday was amazing.
shopped, rode my new bike, ran a half marathon, ate french toast,
played tennis, ate cupcakes and popsicles and chocolate covered carmeled apples.
(someone is trying to make me chubbster.)
played at park with family and friends
took a bath and slept like a baby.
i loved my day. thank you family.


3 comments:

Haley Warner said...

I'm so proud of you.. nothing is harder than going to school as a mommy. You're awesome.

Dave said...

I love what Haley said: You are very awesome....keep it up, keep it up.

mer and josh said...

did someone say new bike.......You better call me!