Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ive been MIA lately...reasons being-
I started up school again.
I am going to graduate in health and fulfill what i have wanted to do since the prime age of 12.
I want to teach my family how to be healthy.
I want to teach others how to be healthy.
I want to be healthy too.
I want my kids to know how important learning is and to NEVER stop.
I LOVE school.
I will be busy as a bee balancing all my titles;
Mom
Wife
YW leader
Daughter
& now student.
BUt i do know most importantly is being a mom.
My boys know i am learning for them.

Ps- Our little Reg man turns 1 tomorrow.
I will be making a nice coconut cake because he loves white fluffy snow.
More to come after a rest, homework and building block castles.

7 comments:

JEN said...

Good for you!! You are still my hero! I am sad though because that means we will see you even LESS! We need to make some plans though. Another game night? Let us know when!

The Powells said...

way to go Lindsey! I'm super impressed. Good luck with everything - you'll do fine. You're amazing.

hayleyrowan said...

that's awesome... a lot of people dream about going back to school (me) but never make it... so good for you. good luck.

Jess Perry said...

You are awesome!! Happy birthday to your little guy. I can't wait to see pictures. I love the pics from your alumni game. I heard it was great!

Kara said...

I want you to teach me how to be healthy! Your hired! hehe! I am very proud of you for going back to school! I always knew you would! and What the crap reg can't be 1 already!

The Dumas Family said...

Way to go on school - you're so brave to take that on with two babies. Happy Birthday Reggie! I'd be happy to babysit if you ever need me to for class or homework. Hit me up, mama!

Katie said...

Linds! I am SO proud of you! But how do you do it? Be a stay at home mom and go to school??? I REALLY want to go to school, but I just can't figure out how to do both. Your boys are cuties by the way!~