Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My favorite


Although i am functioning on 3 hours of sleep, i can't help but look at this picture and think its all worth it. There is nothing more rewarding to know that something so small and perfect relies on you for everything and trusts you with their life.
Im still adjusting to life with 2 kiddos. I haven't yet braved the open world and taken them both out at the same time. I may need awhile to get used to that. How the heck do you go grocery shopping? Owen is a very loving big brother and loves his little brother a little too much sometimes. We are constantly telling him to give Reggie his space. He is full of kisses and pats (softly of course). We are all really tired these days and spend most our days lounging around and playing with playdough & leggos for endless hours...not to mention feeding, feeding and feeding.
I love my boys and Tyson and for helping me so much and letting me sleep in that extra 30 minutes each morning!

11 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

I have been worried about how Im going to go to the grocery store with 2 also!! Let me know how that goes! I love how he is looking up at you in that picture.

brit said...

It seems like I just saw you at Costco with 1 & now there are 2. Congrats!!! He is darling & you look great...3 hours of sleep or not!!

heather telford photography said...

I love that picture his little profile is SO cute!!

Ali said...

Congrats girl! You look so good and your boys are adorable. Hope things are going well, I love the pictures, your sis does a good job.

Vanessa Jane said...

oh lindsey! that is the most beautiful picture. you can tell you love being a mama.so sweet. I am going to be with you in a bit with the NO SLEEP!

Haley Warner said...

Sleep sleep sleep.. who needs it anyways? Thank the heavens for a good husband. :)

Brent and Britta said...

Very cute - you lucky duck!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Did you just have a baby? I don't believe it, you look way too good, you must have stolen it:)

Anonymous said...

he is SO precious!
and i must say i LOVE those mirrors!

nancy said...

Two boys way to go they are so dang cute!!

stacibee said...

How did you make those mirrors on the wall? I absolutely LOVE them!!