Monday, December 10, 2007

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! 'Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? wrapping for sure!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real, although this year our tree was free so we went fake...ill have to break out the pine sented candle.
3. When do you put up your tree? Around Thanksgiving
4. When do you take down your tree? About New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but i might have to skip it this year however...doesn't sound so good being preggo.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Black boots from Delia's i wanted SO bad.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? NO, sad.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad and father in law..they have everything!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Sister...she has the same taste as me, so i practically buy something for myself and give it to her.
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I LOVE my husband but he has a weak shopping effort and i have to honest... Last year my stocking was stuffed with toys a 3 year old would have loved. Love you hun.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, although this year i will be emailing...i know, lame.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, Family Stone or the Holiday.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas...all year round
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? You betcha...very carefully.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast foods
16. White or colored lights? Im a big fan of the old fashioned, originally Christmas lights. the fat colorful bulbs.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I can't pick a favorite..i love them all
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home? Staying home...fam is all here
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? you bet but i won't waste your time.
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Both!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Having no Mula and being fat and uncomfortable
23. Favorite Holiday Traditions? Eating all the yummy food, being with family, reading Christmas stories, new Pj's and visiting our old cute neighbor Roland.
24. What I love most about Christmas? Spending time with my family, relaxing and being grateful for all we have!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

I loved this lindsey! I was laughing at tyson's stocking stuffers to you. dave also has a hard time with gifts. I just do my own stocking. & I give him a list of random things to choose from because he gets all nervous about what to get me. it's funny

Haley Warner said...

you're so festive.. let's pray that tyson does better this year. :)

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You are putting me in the Christmas spirit!!!