Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Arrival Home Today

Upon my arrival home from a long, hard day at school today i found the following...

My Sweet mother had picked all the "still good" stuff out of our garden. I then found 3 stragically placed bowls in my kitchen each with a little label on top full of fresh boiled veggies from that garden. (and when i say fresh from the garden, i mean fresh from the garden). SO i did indeed scarf down beets, squash and green beans in record time. (You are welcome... little growing baby in my belly). ...and thank you sweet mother!


2nd i found my sweet father working ever so dilegently wiring, fixing, shoving and swithing. He is our master electrician working on our little addition (My SO needed laundry-mud room). As i sat and ate my bowl of veggies and watched sweat roll from his brow.... i thought, i am one lucky girl to have the parents i do. Thank you sweet father.



3rd i found these fellas...looking at me with their bright smiles welcoming me to fall time. Thank you sweet halloween fellas.


Oh and did i mention....i came home and found this little guy... sound asleep.

Now i am off to "pump" class at the gym. After a day like today, gotta get those endorphins jumping.
Tata.


8 comments:

Steph said...

Love it --- sounds like you had an awesome day -- and have a GREAT family -- it's nice to be able to have others do so many nice acts of service for you. Lately Chip and I have been trying to do that kind of stuff for others in our ward who don't have it--- this week we are having a mother who is investigating the church over for lunch and lesson with missionaries - she is 18 and has 3 kids, the oldest being 4 (doing the math the first child at age 14 - crazy!, and all 3 are from the same guy - who is 19) so it should be interesting. She is trying to decide to get married or not, and as they just had the chastity lesson things have been alittle rough. Anyhow, I am grateful for an awesome family too -- and also for good veggies - nothing beats fresh veggies. Yummy -- broke down and found out what you are having yet?
xoxoxoxo

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Perry said...

Look at what a great day and there is nothing better than ending or starting your day off with a big adrenalin boost. You go get em'!

Lance and Becky said...

I love days like that! Pump...Linds wow, I'm impressed, pregnant and pump class, way to go girl!

Brent and Britta said...

Owen is such a pimp!

The best web site to find good deals on flights is kayak.com

Brent

Brent and Britta said...

Owen is such a pimp!

The best web site to find good deals on flights is kayak.com

Brent

The Fab Fabian Life said...

It really does sound like you have great parents- I am so glad! I hope you are feeling well- you look so cute prego!

Katie said...

That sounds like a full day! I can't imagine going to pump class, or any of the other crazy workout things you do! That my dear is why you look more pregnant than me, because you are all skin and muscle so the baby has no where to hide. My baby on the other hand has found lots of cushy places in my chubby little belly to hang out and blend in. Ha ha