Wednesday, July 18, 2012

summer in LV..and a trip to Utah in between

 Over the 4th, we spent plenty of time in Utah...noone does the 4th like provo! We got pipers ears pierced over the break since she has been known to be called a boy. what?
 I ran the Utah Valley marathon in June with my dad and ran into my inspiration as a runner, Danielle! I was able to PR with a time of 3:15 which took a toll on my knee and im STILL trying to recover.
 I don't know if you have heard but LV is HOT during the summer...so mornings are a good time for us to get out for the day...we took a hike up redrock and the boys loved it of course.
 and if you haven't heard it hardly EVER rains in LV either, except this day, so we took a walk to the store to get a donut in the rain and it felt g.r.e.a.t!
 4th of July stadium of FIRE! Tyson was there too...somewhere.
 sista....
 bridalveil falls...
 The childrens parade....piper should have been the grand marshall. just sayin. :-)
 Science experiments with friends keep the minds a workin. and wall ball keeps their arms a workin.
GOod times so far this summer.  More on the agenda is yet another trip to Utah, then off to McCall Id to play with Tysons family in the lake for 4 days.  After that adventure, we will spend some time in Zions with my family. Busy is my favorite thing to be!

5 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

You are so gorgeous that it's not even fair! And how am I not following you on instagram? Find me! (brittaditta)
Super impressed by your marathon skills! You're a machine and I need you to live by me so you can be a good influence! I miss you!!!

Leah said...

I'm so mad that I was at this parade and didn't run into you. I miss you guys!

The Dumas Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope all is well for you and your family!!!

Leah said...

Hey there long lost friend. Are you on instagram? I'd love to "stay in contact" with you. Mine is leahnwright. Can't wait to see what that handsome family of yours is up to.

Della said...

Online sports activities betting is probably the ideal alternative for those who are exciting in attempting it for the first time. If you have never attempted online sports betting, you are lacking so a lot fun and exhilaration
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/dewaqq78/
datahk