Thursday, September 2, 2010

happy birthday

to me...
As part of my birthday this year, Tyson and I were able to escape with some good buddies and go to Lake Powell for a few days...kid-less!
Lake Powell is like a little piece of Heaven for me.
I love that place and hope to go back next year...kid-less.
We swam when we got hot.
We wakeboarded and ski'd when we wanted.
We stayed up late and played games on the rocks.
We slept ALL night in a tent and woke up when we felt like it.
We hiked to Rainbow Bridge leaisurly.
And then came home to happy, well taken care of kiddos,
a birthday dinner and then cake and ice cream with my family.

It was the perfect birthday and it feels good to be 27!













6 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

I was about to send you a birthday card, but then I realized that I don't have any idea where you live!!! I miss you. Happy birthday!

Haley Warner said...

love the arch pic. u 2 are 2 cute! :)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

HaPPy BiRthDay!!! I love Lake Powell. I'm glad you had a great day!

Sarah Evans said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a fun way to spend it!

lindsey loo said...

that sounds like a DREAM birthday :)
okay so my milage is going up and up and i want to go on a run with you sometime so you can kick my butt. mkay? mkay.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

So jealous... in my next life. you guys are awesome. so glad you had a great time. happy birthday again :)