Monday, February 8, 2010

Clique

I know it may be clique to have a "thankful" blog post- but im feelin' it today...

I am grateful for-

Sunshine-y days like today which makes me appreciate winter in Utah when i am ready to pack my bags and move south.

Antibiotics.


Healthy Parents and Healthy In-laws
who are able to help me raise my kids :)

The foundation Tys and I have in the gospel
so that we are able to teach our boys who they are and where they came from.

Legs.
Have you ever thought about it? Life would be so hard without legs.

Owens prayers
- "please bless everyone on the whole earth."

Clorox Wipes when potty training a 2 year old.


3 comments:

paigeandbryce said...

Amen, sista! We're potty-training CJ and man, it's hard (and a mess!). Any advice for the potty-training novice?

Brent and Britta said...

LOVE IT! Also... seriously digging your new header and what a little thug O is... your kids are awesome!

Jen Bird said...

Very good things to be grateful for!