Monday, July 6, 2009

Let freedom ring

Happy 4th. Its my favorite holiday.
And despite having a sick husband and baby, i still was able to enjoy ALL the festivities.
I ran the 10k. 11th woman overall. woohoo.
We battled the crowds at freedom days.
I got up at 4:30am, then 6am to save a spot for the parade and had NO luck.
people are crazy!
But...we somehow got front row at the parade 30 minutes after it started.
A little BBQ and swimming at aunt Denise's is tradition..then another at Mackays!
Then off to the Stadium of Fire.
Jonas Brothers brought out the best of Owens dance skills. It was awesome.
So happy to be an American in Utah!

7 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

amen sista!

Sarah Jarvis said...

It was good to see you at the Freedom Days. We will definitely come by sometime soon. Congrats on your run!

The Powells said...

Look at how tan and skinny and hot you are! I miss Utah and all the fun - we'll be back someday; I think!

JEN said...

WOW. You are skinny, girl! Glad you had a good 4th! That Provo parade is a crazy deal!! We walked out our door here and were at the parade... hardly any crowds at all.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Dang Lindsay! Looking good! But then, you always do! Lets get together!

Lance and Becky said...

Seriously Linds...you inspire me. Look at those guns...you are so toned and look amazing! I love your post!

Leah said...

Ok, really when can we hang out. And hello, 11th?? You're amazing.